Cross Mountain Capital is a vertically integrated real estate manager and developer focused on high-growth and tertiary markets in New England and the Mountain West. Our specialty is repositioning assets and improving local communities.
Our disciplined investment approach includes:
- Identification of small-to-medium sized projects – those too small for institutional investors but too large for individual investors
- In-house property management through our affiliate MSA Properties(New England), as well as strategic partner 3GEN Real Estate (Mountain West).
- Application of stringent investment criteria and a comprehensive due diligence process
- Use of conservative assumptions in the analysis of potential acquisitions
- Intensive focus on risk management to preserve capital
- Minimum Capital to Join: $50,000
A former lawyer at Wall St. investment banks, Michael has over ten years of experience acquiring and repositioning multifamily assets and generating exceptional returns on capital. After successfully building his real estate portfolio approaching 100 units across the northeast (self-managed through MSA Properties LLC), Michael established Cross Mountain Capital to bring best in class returns to sophisticated investors such as family offices, investment funds and professionals looking to diversify their investment portfolios with real assets.
Before devoting himself full time to Cross Mountain Capital, Michael was Head of Legal and Portfolio Management at Easyknock. He managed over $250+ million in residential properties and advised on legal matters related to the company and multi-state real estate business and legal issues.
Michael previously worked in legal and advisor capacities at Wall St investment banks Cantor Fitzgerald, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America. He held the Series 7, 24 and 57 licenses in the securities industry and is also a licensed real estate broker.
Background check passed
DON'T DELETE THIS DIV. IT IS USED TO PULL DATA IN FUND MARKETPLACE PAGE: