• Debt and equity
• 8-16% net annualized target returns
• Debt: 1st & 2nd position secured 3-12month notes, unsecured 3-6 month notes
• Equity: 3-5 year holds on light value-add and stabilized commercialprojects
• Debt investments focus on regular income while equity investmentsseek a blend of income and appreciation.
• Deal Slices $25,000 and higher
• Minimum capital to join: $50,000
Christian Bergman began investing in real estate while balancing acareer in professional baseball in 2015. He has successfully purchased and sold over $15 million of single familyand multifamily residential real estate in his career, acting as lead generalpartner, principal investor, and agent in those transactions. He has also built relationships and partneredwith a small network of experienced single-family developers. He believes strongly in alignment ofinterests between all parties and limiting risk over enhancing returns.
DON'T DELETE THIS DIV. IT IS USED TO PULL DATA IN FUND MARKETPLACE PAGE: